Sunday, November 15, 2009

Does L'Oreals ColorZap Haircolour Remover remove all hair colour pigments in my hair including

or just the permenant dye i don't want? my natural hair colour is blonde but i dyed it black a year ago its not exactly jet black anymore its more dark dark brown with bits of the longer parts brownish i want all the dark taken out i still dont want it my light natural blonde because its to much of a change. so i want to buy L'oreals colorzap haircolor remover but i was wondering does this product remove ALL hair colour or just the dyes. im not that bothered because i will be dying over the colour well it says you have to so ill be dying it brown. but i want to know what to expect! so if anyone has used this product before tell me what i have to do and what to expect! thanks x



Does L'Oreals ColorZap Haircolour Remover remove all hair colour pigments in my hair including natural colour?

i found out that when you use any type of hair paint stripper that it wont exactly remove any permanent color...



it left my hair with some weird streaks.....



colors that i havent seen in many years and it wasnt an even removal either



if its permanent it wont effectively remove it all...



the paint stripper also left my hair with an ugly rust color...(my natural hair that is a medium brown)



you can try going to a salon so they can remove the hair color and they can evenly dye it the color you want.....or once all the color is evenly removed you can then dye your hair on your own.....



i dyed my hair black about 4-5 years ago and its never came out....ine never tried the color zap but have tried SEVERAL OTHER brands and like i said it just doesnt come off evenly.....i did it again about a week later and some of the black finally came out....till this day there is still some black that never came out....and I cant dye over it.....



your best bet is to go to a salon......



hope ive helped



.



Does L'Oreals ColorZap Haircolour Remover remove all hair colour pigments in my hair including natural colour?

I've tried the colorZap stuff, and i liked it. but it didnt take away all of the color. i had naturally blonde, and i died it bright purple. now its a blueish color. i guess just naturally fading would be the best option.



Does L'Oreals ColorZap Haircolour Remover remove all hair colour pigments in my hair including natural colour?

it's meant to strip all color, dye and natural...in the end your hair will end up green or orange

No comments:

Post a Comment