Sunday, November 15, 2009

After using a commercial hair dye how long would I have to wait to use walnut powder as a natural ha

I have read about using walnut powder (either alone or mixed with henna) as a natural hair coloring. I just can't find any information on how long I would have to wait after using a commercial dye. Has anyone used eith of these to color gray hair? Any information would be appreciated.



After using a commercial hair dye how long would I have to wait to use walnut powder as a natural hair dye?

If you would like to start using natural products for your hair, yes, give your hair a little break from dyes. perhaps about 3 weeks at least when you will ready again anyhow.



Usually most of my clients use indigo and along with henna or alone to cover their grays. Walnut husk powder is usually used as an additive to bring out brown tones. It isn't as popular as the use of henna and indigo. Plus the lack of use is because some are allergic to walnuts.



I would recommend you try using henna along with indigo to get brown tones to cover your grey. The henna really helps get better coverage as well. The indigo can be slippy sometimes and it usues the henna'ed hair to cling to better and get better color results.



You also might like using henna alone as some with grey hair, when you don't have too much, gives you nice highlights in your hair. It just depends on your hair tone as well.



If you want more one on one feel free to email me



Hope this helps



Khadija



After using a commercial hair dye how long would I have to wait to use walnut powder as a natural hair dye?

i would say atleast 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment