Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Does anyone know how to do kinky twists with your natural hair?

any sites with steps or from prior knowlege?



I wanted my mom to do them with my natural hair,because my hair is long enough where I don't need weave.



Only by using your natural hair though.!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz



Does anyone know how to do kinky twists with your natural hair?

I can do them--natural and with weave! You do it just like you would do them with weave BUT to get them to stay, use bees wax on them so they wont come untwisted. And after shes done, spray them with spritz, and then sit under the dryer for about 10 minutes just so it will set in good and these should last you a pretty long time!!!!!



Does anyone know how to do kinky twists with your natural hair?

If your Mom knows how to do regular braids then this should be easy for her part hair in tiny sections like if you were braiding it or platting.



at the beginning of the part at the roots you start out braiding the hair then you start twisting all the way down to the end of the hair when you reach the end put some bees wax on it to hold the twist . If your Moms knows how to braid she knows what I am talking about. I hope I explained it right if you have any questions email me. Good Luck I hope I explained it ok

No comments:

Post a Comment